Online banking: e-tax payment
Your Online address for paying your taxes
Settle your taxes with the Online Banking services by direct transfer from your bank account at Credit Libanais easily and safely.
Type of taxes that can be settled through the Online banking:
- Income tax
- Indirect tax
- Value added tax
- Built property tax
Why use Online Tax Payment?
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax
- Ease of operation and convenience
- Facility is available 24*7*365 basis
- You can pay on behalf of the firm, company and others from anywhere in the country or abroad
- Immediate acknowledgement of payment in form of Cyber Receipt - Taxpayer counterfoil generated online at the time of payment.
How does it work?
- Login to the website of the Ministry of Finance www.finance.gov.lb, then access the e-services option (الخدمة الإلكترونية), fill in the application related to this service and send it electronically (please refer to the guide available on the Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.lb detailing the steps to follow)
- You will receive via email a tracking number and the date of appointment set to submit the necessary documents for obtaining an E-Pin رقم التعريف الإلكتروني.
- Taxpayers will need to visit the Ministry of Finance just once to subscribe to the service "E-Payment".
2-Online Payment Process (once registered):
- Login to the Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.lb
- Access the e-services الخدمة الإلكترونية option using the "E-Pin" in order to obtain the receipt reference رقم إيصال التحصيل.
- Login to Credit Libanais Online banking, choose ”Ministry of Finance Tax Payment” , select the type of tax , insert the receipt reference and the amount in Lebanese Pounds, click « Check Payment» and choose the current account in order to execute the transaction.
- The amount will be debited from your account upon transaction execution and a message will be sent to your email address notifying the success or failure of the electronic settlement.