Credit Libanais offers you an innovative service that allows you to deposit cash or checks at some of its ATMs. If you are a Credit Libanais debit cardholder or you have an ATM Deposit card, you can save time and benefit from this service 24/7.
Conditions and Features
- Must be a holder of Bankernet, Ladies First, UKRD, Visa Platinum Debit Card or ATM Deposit card.
- Depositing cash or checks in the accounts (Current, Checking, loans settlement account…) linked to your card.
- Preferential value dates and commissions.
Steps to be followed at the ATMs:
- Insert your card in the ATM then enter your PIN code.
- Select “Cash Deposit” or “Checks Deposit”.
- Select the currency then the respective account to deposit your banknotes or checks.
- Insert your banknotes into deposit slot.
- Your deposit details will be displayed on the screen (the denomination of the inserted money and the total amount).
- You can either approve or decline the transaction.
- Once approved, you will receive an ATM printed slip with your account number, the denomination of the inserted money, the total amount deposited as well as the value date.
- Cash should be inserted loose (no rubber bands, paper clips, staples nor envelopes).
- Coins are not accepted.
- Banknotes are exclusively accepted in LBP/USD:
In LBP: 5,000 - 10,000 - 20,000 - 50,000 - 100,000.
In USD: 1 - 5 - 10 - 20 - 50 - 100.
- The daily cash deposit limit is LBP14,900,000 (LBP5,000,000 per transaction) or $9,900 ($3,000 per transaction).
- Insert the check into deposit slot.
- A copy of the check will be displayed on the screen.
- Once you approve the transaction, you will receive an ATM printed slip with your account number and a copy of the inserted check.
- Remember to endorse your checks before depositing.
- Only checks drawn on local banks are accepted.
- The check will be deposited in your account within working hours.
Special reward offer
- Deposit Cash & Checks at Credit Libanais ATMs and earn 1 loyalty point per transaction.
- A cap of 15 transactions per day is set for the points collection.
Conditions apply as at 01-10-2016 and are subject to variation.
The Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion, to amend the above terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.