Credit Libanais brings you swift money transfer with SWIFT. SWIFT is a 100% secure financial telecommunication mode of payment via cable that directly credits the beneficiary’s account. It is the fastest, most secure and most reliable way of remitting funds. The speed of remittance depends on the overseas destination, currency and correspondent.
Outward and Inward Payments
Outward payments are easy with Credit Libanais. You simply need to provide the following information:
- Your Credit Libanais SWIFT address: CLIBLBBX
- The full name and full address of the person receivng the funds
- The full name of their bank and the branch address
- Their International Bank Account Number-(IBAN)
Making inward payments with Credit Libanais is easy. Simply provide us with the following information:
- The Credit Libanais SWIFT address: CLIBLBBX
- Beneficiary’s name
- Credit Libanais branch address where the account is held
- Beneficiary’s International Bank Account Number (IBAN) [N.B.: As from 1st July 2010, the beneficiary’s valid IBAN becomes mandatory]
- Any special instructions especially if no account is held (e.g. advice by telephone and payment on identification)
The remittance fee is USD $6 minimum depending on the amount received.
Fees are indicative. The bank may change them at any time without notice