Expatriates’ Housing Loan
Your haven in Lebanon.
Own your place in the homeland. Credit Libanais Expatriates’ Housing Loan helps Lebanese living abroad cover the cost of buying, building or refurbishing a home in Lebanon. You can borrow a minimum amount of USD $20,000 up to 75% of the value of the property if you're an employee or up to 50% if you're self-employed.
- Preferential interest rate
- Repayment period up to 30 years
- Repayment in equal monthly installments (not exceeding one third of your monthly salary)
- A regular monthly income of minimum USD $1,500
- Lebanese citizen
- Applicant’s age must be over 21 and should not exceed 64 at the end of the loan period
- Proof of employment for at least 2 years or proof of being self-employed with sufficient income
- Life insurance including covering partial and total permanent disability. Also fire, neighbours liability, and earthquake insurance with Credit Libanais d’Assurance for the duration of the loan
Appraisal of property fee