Expatriates’ Housing Loan
Your haven in Lebanon.
Own your place in the homeland. Credit Libanais Expatriates’ Housing Loan helps Lebanese living abroad cover the cost of buying, building or refurbishing a home in Lebanon. You can borrow a minimum amount of USD $20,000 up to 75% of the value of the property if you're an employee or up to 50% if you're self-employed.
- Preferential interest rate
- Repayment period up to 30 years
- Repayment in equal monthly installments (not exceeding one third of your monthly salary)
- A regular monthly income of minimum USD $1,500
- Lebanese citizen
- Applicant’s age must be over 21 and should not exceed 64 at the end of the loan period
- Proof of employment for at least 2 years or proof of being self-employed with sufficient income
- Life insurance including covering partial and total permanent disability. Also fire, neighbours liability,
and earthquake insurance policies throughout the life of the loan, contracted and paid at loan initiation
Appraisal of property fee